Rooting your Android Qmobile is not very tricky. You can root your Qmobile A2, A5, A10, A500, A600, A950 etc. To root your mobile just follow these simple steps.
- Download and extract this zip file: Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17.Zip
- Enable USB debugging on your Noir a10. (Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your Qmobile Noir A10 to your computer via USB cable. The drivers should be installed automatically or use official Qmobile drivers. (You can also use Pdanet to install drivers)
- Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Qmobile a10 rooting process. Your Noir A10 will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer. If it’s there, your QMobile Noir A10 has been rooted!
You can now customize your qmobile a10 the way you want. You can also install custom launchers. If you ever run out of internal memory, you can always use Link2SD with microSD card.